Deviating, conflicting or supplementary conditions of users do not apply unless otherwise agreed or purpleDev has expressly agreed to them beforehand.
Insofar as services or services are offered and / or provided by cooperation partners or third parties, additional general terms and conditions of business of the partners / third parties may apply, to which express reference is expressly made.
Visitors can visit 1JUX anonymously without prior registration and take note of all content.
(1) Registered users are those visitors who have registered on 1JUX and can use the additional functions. This includes in particular making your own content publicly available.
(2) In addition to providing information, visitors to 1JUX can also actively use the offer. Registration is required to use the community. There is no entitlement to registration. For this, an email address must be truthfully provided. As part of the registration, the user will receive an email with their user data at the specified email address. Disposable emails and offensive email addresses are prohibited and some are not accepted by the system. Alternatively, registration can also take place via an existing Facebook profile using the Facebook Connect interface. Each user may only create one account without prior approval from purpleDev.
It is not permitted, even by choosing a nickname, to misrepresent yourself as a 1JUX employee, as a celebrity or other known person or to use incorrect official or service names. It is recommended to choose a nickname and not to publish the real name.
(1) The user may not leave his access to third parties for use. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect it from access by third parties.
(2) The offer of 1JUX must not be misused, in particular
no information with illegal or immoral content may be transmitted or posted and no such information may be referred to. Above all, this includes information that serves to incite the public within the meaning of Sections 130, 130a and 131 of the Criminal Code, that leads to criminal offenses or that glorifies or trivializes violence, that is sexually offensive, that is pornographic in the sense of Section 184 of the Criminal Code, that is suitable for children or adolescents morally difficult to jeopardize or impair in their wellbeing, or damage the reputation of 1JUX. The provisions of the Youth Media State Treaty and the Youth Protection Act must be observed.
It must be ensured that the use of individual functionalities and in particular the posting or sending of messages does not impair 1JUX, Facebook, other providers or other third parties.
The user may not ask anyone to favor, share or comment on their content. Any actions that affect the credit of a user account must not be influenced. Activities permitted and explained by purpleDev are excluded.
the national and international copyrights and trademarks, patents, names and trademark rights as well as other industrial property rights and personal rights of third parties must be observed.
(4) In the event of repeated and / or serious breaches of duty by the user, purpleDev is entitled to permanently exclude the user from using the 1JUX offer.
(5) If the user encounters comments whose content appears doubtful or illegal, he should send an email to [email protected] Alternatively, the reporting function or the contact form can also be used.
(6) The user is responsible for all content distributed via his access code. A general monitoring or review of this content by purpleDev takes place, in case of doubt the user is responsible for this content.
(7) The copyright for the posted contributions remains with the respective user. By posting content, the user grants purpleDev the non-exclusive, time-unlimited, worldwide, unlimited and irrevocable, transferable and sublicensable right to use the content posted by the user in whole or in part for the purpose of publication or application. This right to use the posted content also extends to the publication of the posted content on other portals, e.g. Facebook or Twitter.
(8) The use of 1JUX for commercial purposes is prohibited.
(9) Within the scope of 1JUX, the user releases purpleDev from all third-party claims that result from the illegal use of the information, services and data provided or with its approval, or that arise in particular from data protection, copyright or other legal disputes that arise associated with the use of 1JUX. If the user recognizes or has to recognize that such a violation is imminent, purpleDev must be informed immediately.
(2) purpleDev does not guarantee that the information provided on 1JUX is complete, correct and always up to date. This also applies to all websites to which this website refers directly or indirectly via a link. Insofar as purpleDev publishes its own links to external third-party websites, this third-party content was checked before it was linked for the first time to determine whether it could trigger possible civil or criminal liability. PurpleDev only links to external websites if no illegal content is recognizable at the time of the initial link. However, since such links are so-called dynamic references and purpleDev has no influence on the content of the external websites, changes can occur in the course of time that could newly establish responsibility. If purpleDev detects or purpleDev is informed by third parties that such a change has taken place, purpleDev will remove this link immediately.
(1) After registering the user, purpleDev sets up a user account for this, via which credits and payments are processed and grants the user a performance-based fee for the content provided and the advertising activity for the content. Settlement takes place after reaching the respective minimum number of points dependent on the bonuses by means of bonuses at the user's choice as a bank payment, PayPal credit or an Amazon voucher.
(2) The credit on the user account does not earn interest.
(3) If the minimum number of points for a bonus is reached, this can be requested. This bonus will be processed within 30 working days, a corresponding electronic credit voucher will be created and the user will be informed by email or internal notification. The credit / premium will then be paid to the customer or sent in the form of an Amazon voucher.
(4) If there is neither a German nor a bank account with IBAN / BIC, the payment is made against compensation of the corresponding bank fees, which are deducted from the credit.
(5) The amount of the remuneration is based on the exchange rate published on our website. The user is not entitled to a specific exchange rate. In addition to this remuneration, there is no entitlement to reimbursement of expenses, costs, etc.
(6) The user receives a credit for each provision of content on the user account, which is based on the rank of the user account. The rank and the current point remuneration can be viewed by the user in the internal area.
(1) The user can terminate his membership by a corresponding declaration to purpleDev or within his user account without notice. Upon request, purpleDev will then block the user's access.
(2) purpleDev is entitled to cancel the membership of a user with a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month.
(3) If there is an important reason or if there is a suspicion that a user is abusing 1JUX, purpleDev is entitled to block the user's access immediately and to terminate the membership without notice.
(4) purpleDev is entitled to block the user's access after membership has ended. purpleDev is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by the user in the event of membership termination. A right of the user to transfer the created content is excluded.
(1) Claims for damages by the user are excluded, unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer also applies in favor of the provider's legal representatives and vicarious agents, insofar as the user asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the disclaimer in paragraph 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health and claims for damages from the violation of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. Liability for damage that is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by purpleDev, its legal representatives or agents is also excluded from the disclaimer.
The protection of personal data and the privacy of visitors is of particular concern to purpleDev. For this reason, purpleDev is committed to data protection to the best of its knowledge and belief by observing both the statutory provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations.
The collection, storage and use of personal data via 1JUX takes place exclusively within the framework of the aforementioned provisions and in compliance with the principle of data economy and the intended use of data. Further information on data protection can be found in the general data protection declaration.
(2) There are no side agreements. The place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction are, as far as legally permissible, the seat of purpleDev in Berlin. German law applies.
(3) German law applies. Should any provision of this contract be or become ineffective in whole or in part, the remaining provisions remain unaffected. The ineffective provision is replaced by the legal regulation. The same applies to any loopholes in the regulations.